Welcome to my blog, Brandy'z Books. Please feel free to look around and make sure to check out the contest list at the botton of the blog for awesome contests at other sites. Enjoy!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buy a Book & Help Wounded Warriors

I recently met a author, Rod Casteel, in a chat room.  We started to discuss books and he mentioned that he was trying to promote his book "Shore Leave" by Red Rose Publishing.  It is a contemporary, military romance and even better yet ALL the proceeds from sales go to "The Wounded Warriors" charity. Rod was in the Navy and knows how important it is to help our soldiers and their families in their time of need. Its available for purchase at a great price $2.69

For more information on The Wounded Warriors go to http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/


Here is a blurb for Shore Leave:

What happens when you have the hots for your stepsister?
Chad has had feelings for his stepsister, Stacy for a long time. While exiting his ship for shore leave Chad receives a letter from Stacy telling him her feelings for him, now that she is divorced.
Stacy taking the biggest chance in her life, letting Chad know how much she desires him now that she is free to explore her feelings.
Now that she is free will Chad and Stacy be able to be able to do more than just trade those hot searing looks, or will they just be two ships passing in the dark?

R Casteel has written alot of great books and they can be found on his website through various publishers.

Purchase Shore Leave

Rod Casteel's website

Thank you for your time and I hope that you will go out and help support our men and women in the military along with there families :)

-Brandy

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! If you think he would want me too, I can post on my blog as well! I love all military stories!!! And since this one is going to one of my FAVORITE causes, I will definitely buy it!!! Thanks for sharing!! Let me know if you want me to put it on my blog as well!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea. I will try to get ahold of Rod and see if he care, my guess is he won't care if you post it.

    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Something similar is planned for my upcoming March release, which is about a wounded warrior. We have to take care of those who take care of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I PLAY FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS EVERY DAY PLAYING AND COLLECTING 10 MILLION COINS

    ReplyDelete