Welcome to my blog, Brandy'z Books. Please feel free to look around and make sure to check out the contest list at the botton of the blog for awesome contests at other sites. Enjoy!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gnomes of Suburbia by Viola Grace

What can I say about this book other than I love it!!! 

Abby is the artistic girl next door.  She has a anal retentive mother who dispises Abby's artictic abilities and the filth that comes with it.  She falls in love with a house and the fun starts there.  She soon learns the meaning of friendship, family and magic, not to metion that she is this generations Nexus...  what ever that is.  Luckily Abby has new friends to help her along the way. The only problem is that someone wants her gone and her wild magic.  Will Abby survive and will she find love in the process???

THis book has everything love, humor, action, friendship and romance. Once I started this I had to finish Abby's story.  I can't wait to read the second book in this series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment